Ottawa Beat is published during the first week of every month
December 2018 – Issue 30 – What’s new?
- Laura Collins talks with local band CeVILAIN about their origins
- Owen Maxell provides updates on the Sobey Arts Award and how to shake off the holiday blues
- Our monthly OMIC update by Nik Ives-Allison
- Erin Flynn from CHUO talks about the F word: fundraising
- Comics by Trae Gallemit Fraser and Pascal Huot
- Zoë Argiropulos-Hunter talks with Gen Bourget about Ottawa’s hip hop scene
- Byron Pascoe writes about the in’s and out’s of CanCon
November 2018 – Issue 29 – What’s new?
- Laura Collins talks with Eagleson about their upcoming album
- Jeremy Farkas reviews Hands Like Dog’s newest release Call It A Night
- Owen Maxwell writes about the The Phoenix Players new adaptation of Sherlock Holmes
- Zoë Argiropulos-Hunter spotlights Ricky Gravel in this month’s Teens in the Scene
- Byron Pascoe runs down the ins and outs of licensing music in TV and film