76 Murray St, Ottawa, ON, Canada,
Ottawa’s Rainbow Bistro, located at 76 Murray St. in the Byward Market is known as Ottawa’s Legendary Home of the Blues… with justification. This year The Rainbow will be celebrating it’s 30th Anniversary of featuring National and International Blues Artists and Ottawa’s finest local talent.
Since opening it’s doors 1984, The Rainbow has built a solid reputation Internationally and throughout Canada as an excellent club to see favourite blues artists as well as being an outstanding venue and a “must stop” for musicians to perform at.
If you haven’t checked us out or haven’t been here lately, you owe it to yourself to get here soon and enjoy some great live music.
In addition to being Ottawa’s most active Blues bar, the Rainbow brings in a diverse range of entertainment from around the globe. Alternative, Pop, Ska, Reggae, Country, Funk, R & B, Soul, Jazz, Rock, pretty well every musical style out there have all found a home at The Rainbow. From one person acoustic shows to full out 15 piece bands The Rainbow, has a time slot and entertainment style for everyone.
- Thu Sep 20th - LINDA MARIE (BI-WEEKLY) - 4:00pm - 7:30pm - Bi-weekly
- Thu Sep 20th - REGGAE NIGHT WITH ROOTS MOVEMENT (BI-WEEKLY) - 9:00pm - Bi-weekly
- Sun Sep 23rd - SUNDAY SHOWCASE ALL-STAR OPEN MIC (WEEKLY) - 8:00pm - Open Mic
- Tue Sep 25th - AN EVE OF SIN- BURLESQUE & VARIETY SHOW (BI-WEEKLY) - 12:00am - Bi-weekly
- Thu Sep 27th - OPEN MIC (BI-WEEKLY) - 4:00pm - 8:00pm - Bi-weekly
- Thu Oct 4th - LINDA MARIE (BI-WEEKLY) - 4:00pm - 7:30pm - Bi-weekly
- Thu Oct 18th - LINDA MARIE (BI-WEEKLY) - 4:00pm - 7:30pm - Bi-weekly