Ottawa Beat is published during the first week of every month
November 2018 – Issue 29 – What’s new?
- Laura Collins talks with Eagleson about their upcoming album
- Jeremy Farkas reviews Hands Like Dog’s newest release Call It A Night
- Owen Maxwell writes about the The Phoenix Players new adaptation of Sherlock Holmes
- Zoë Argiropulos-Hunter spotlights Ricky Gravel in this month’s Teens in the Scene
- Byron Pascoe runs down the ins and outs of licensing music in TV and film
October 2018 – Issue 28 – What’s new?
- Laura Collins talks with Jason Wilkinson about the opening of the Artist Alliance Company
- Jeremy Farkas looks at the 5 year anniversary of Ottawa Experimental Music
- Evan McKay writes about the growth of Ottawa Pops Orchestra
- Aileen Duncan breaks down why you need to vote during the upcoming municipal elections
- Clara Charron shares the secret to a successful album release party
- Luigi Meliambro chats with local DJ Trevor Walker
- This month’s Teens in the Scene by Zoë Argiropulos-Hunter features classical pianist Jen Mong
- Byron Pascoe lets us know about the wonderful world of copyright and the 25 Year Reversion Rule