Ottawa Beat is published during the first week of every month
SEPTEMBER 2018 – Issue 28 – What’s new?
- Jeremy Farkas finds out why local hardcore festival Streets Ahead rebranded
- CHUO welcomes students back to the Ottawa U campus
- Nneka Nnagbo reviews Organ Eye’s latest release Chasing Paper, while Owen Maxwell takes us through Tribe Royal’s Road To Muscle Shoals
- Ommie Jane talks with Mx. Capital Pride 2018 Mimi Violette
- Byron Pascoe writes about the in’s and out’s of being a Momager, and how parents can protect their musically-talented kids
AUGUST 2018 – Issue 27 – What’s new?
- We take a deep view to the art of The visual Hymns of Kerianne Shepley
- Chloe Barker sat down with PIXIE GRAM and talk about her last effort called Emergency Broadcast
- We analyze the current situation of bike accessibility at festivals on HOW GREAT BIKE
PARKING MAKES MUSIC MORE ACCESSIBLE
- You can also find news from the Ottawa Region, reviews, comics and more articles.
- Complete Event Listings with what is happening in Ottawa and surroundings.
- This edition cover by PIERRE RICHARDSON.
Click on the image to view the PDF version